No Products in the Cart
Whidbey woods has mild citrus top notes, earthy undercurrents, and a woody, fir balsam core that makes you think of a walk in the forest. Cozy and comforting, Whidbey woods is perfect for creating the right ambience for a quiet evening by the fire.
- 100% pure soy wax made from US grown soybeans
- Natural cotton wick braided with thin paper threads
- Re-usable stoneware vessel
- Hand-poured in small batches
- Fragrance oils are free from phthalates, carcinogens, toxins, and other hazardous chemicals
- Height 3", Width 3", 15 oz
- For the first burn, let it burn for a minimum of three hours to melt the entire top surface
- Don't burn longer than four hours
- Trim wick to 1/4" before each use
All of our pottery is made by hand in our in-home pottery studio. Will creates the piece by throwing clay on the pottery wheel and hand trimming the final design. Once bone dry, Sarah hand paints each design and fires the pottery to a bisque-ware state. In the final stage, she applies a clear glaze to seal in the design and ensure each piece is safe and functional. After the glaze has been applied it goes into the kiln for a final firing. Each step is taken with great care and lovingly all done by hand. We love the process of turning a lump of soft clay into a beautiful piece of pottery to be used and enjoyed for years to come.